...And then one day around the 5th week the sun breaks through and you get your first real smile. You feel like you've finally been paid and suddenly it's all been worth it!
3 years ago
...And then one day around the 5th week the sun breaks through and you get your first real smile. You feel like you've finally been paid and suddenly it's all been worth it!
Posted by -Ang at 9:12 AM
8 comments:
oh that cute little stinker looks SO much like Steve!
CONGRATULATIONS! You are such a trooper Ang. What a triumph with two lively little girls. My hat is off to you. I can't wait to see all of you. It's gonna be great:) Hopefully a nice little break for you:)
He is so,so,so,so,so,so cute! I love the family picture too now that you are "expanding" that growth chart has probably had to stretch a bit too.
Dear daughter of mine: glad to hear things are running smoother. I love reading about our little family. What a beautiful smile my little man has. If you get a chance, will you take a picture of him in the flight suite laying on his tummy. I want to compare it to the picture we have of his Daddy at that age. Our love to all--Mom G
Ang, I miss you too! :( But hopefully you're doing alright! I keep wanting to call you, but my cell phone just doesn't work at home for more than 30 seconds at a time. *FRUSTRATING!* But if you EVER want to chat, just call me on my home line. I love you!!!! Oh, and Skylar is SOOO cute! He's starting to lose his "newborn" look. Sad and fun at the same time. :)
You DID survive! He is darling and looks like an angel. Hang in there and who says "zombie" is bad? HEE!
How fast he's growing and changing...getting cuter and cuter every day! We're soooo excited to see you all in just a few short days!!!
I love that little smile.
Maybe it's just the angle, but his feet look HUGE! He'll be tall....
Post a Comment