CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

This Little Guy is Quick!

I can't remember when the girls crawled, but I'm sure Sky's got 'em beat hands down. Yep, he's CRAWLING -has been for weeks now (starting around 4 1/2 months)! I was hoping this one would take his time in all such advancements that led to my inevitably chasing after him, but apparently I'm not that lucky. He sure is cute though! Sometimes it's a normal crawl and sometimes it's like a little frog hop where he gets his hands forward and then hikes his knees forward together. He simply decided he wanted to be able to get to the things he wants. He will then sit up -yes -SIT UP all by himself and play with them!
Oh, little man, the places you'll go :)!

11 comments:

Jenn said...

no way! already? He is a cutie..watch out mom!

Kristina said...

What a smart little man!! And by the amount of drool I bet he will have a tooth soon, good luck mom.

Becky said...

He's not aloud to crawl yet! Isn't that in the instruction guide that comes with those cute little critters? Rule #6b: "No crawling until mommy is ready for it and no sooner."

Debbie said...

Oh my holy poop in a bucket. Okay. Summer is almost 8 months and she still doesn't even ROLL OVER! Hm. Should I be concerned about this? :) No, she's sitting up great and starting to assume the crawl position, but no movement on this end yet. And I'm like you... I'm thankful for all the time I can get before I have to chase her down. Holy cow. Okay... good luck Ang! :)
P.S. He is SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin said...

Wow! Crawling?! Already?! That little guy IS quick!! We sure miss seeing your little ones so often! Keep posting pictures and stories--we love it!

Bonnie and Mark said...

I think Steve's been cloned...Skylar not only looks like his daddy, but already he's on the go, go, go just like his daddy! We love them both!

Bonnie and Mark said...

Hey Ang...can you send me the pictures from Lexi's birthday?

Stephanie said...

That is crazy! Poor you! My third didn't even roll over until 9 months old. I thought he might be developmentally delayed. Then, I realized it was one of those tender mercies of the Lord. :)

Stephanie said...

But, my newborn started rolling her first week. No kidding. She rolls back to front.

Rondo Family said...

SO stinkin cute. And VERY impessive! Way to go little Sky:) I can't wait for you and Trey to get together. I can tell you're gonna be a lot alike:) Hope you're keeping your sanity Ang:) We love ya!

Mama Groke said...

I giggle every time I think of Skylar and his little "Froggie" crawl. I guess that is the "Prince" part popping (or is that hopping) out. Love you, Mama Prince Groke