Wonderful neighbors and friends are a blessing we are deeply grateful for. This past Saturday our friends the Schmidts, Hulls and Binghams threw a shower open house for Baby Skylar and I. There was great food, fun and gifts. This kid is set!
3 years ago





7 comments:
Hi Angela! When are you due? It looks like a boy by the collection of cloths.
How awesome! What nice friends you have! when are you due anyway? I know it's sometime this month. And it's sklar? Love it!
I'm so sad that we don't all live together so Deb and I could throw you a shower! Thank goodness for good friends:) It looks like it was good times. And Trey totally has those same green Carters shoes. I love them:)
Little Skylar isn't set. He hasn't gotten Grandma G's gifts yet. I was so surprised that he was coming next Thursday, it took me off guard. Oh, I will be ready, but it sure came fast. And Angela, I have to ask you a personal mother-in-law question. Are you sure you are pregnant? You have the littlest "tummy" I have ever seen for a 9 month pregnant lady. Hey, sweetheart, I love you and hope all goes well with our little Groke boy. Mom G
It looks like it was lotsa fun! So sad I couldn't be there! :( GOOD LUCK COMING UP!!!! LOVE YOU!
As if you put a picture of me on here, too ugly, at least I'm holding someone cute, he he! Good luck with the babe, we are so lucky to have you as our neighbors, you guys are awesome!
I love the name, I'm so excited for you!!! Good luck.
Post a Comment