We hope your Valentine's Day was fun! We enjoyed being together and saying "I love you" in little ways. Steve and I swapped babysitting with some friends in the ward watching theirs the night before so we were able to get out for a movie and dinner that evening. Ah, love that rare treat! By the way the girls thoroughly relished the wonderful Valentine surprises sent by Grandmas and Grandpas!
3 years ago




4 comments:
Cute pictures:) You're so lucky that your face doesn't get fat with pregnancy. Mine was so chuby!What a fun little treat for the girls. And that's great that you were able to get out with Steve. I hear ya on the "that's such a treat". It's so hard once kids enter the picture. Take advantage of it as much as possible before little Sky makes his debut:)
Happy Valentines day!
I'll bet the girls didn't enjoy the treats half as much as the Grandmas and Grandpas enjoyed getting it for them Love to you all. Grandma G.mino
Baby sitting swaps are the best. My sister did the same for us Valentines weekend and we actually got to go to a nice restaurant for dinner. Thanks to Chris' boss who insisted we "go somewhere expensive" because Chris pulled an all nighter at work.
I hope you're doing great! -Becky
Post a Comment