CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Independence Day!

We celebrated our freedom in southern Utah as part of Steve's family reunion. New Harmony has a traditional pancake breakfast followed by a parade, fun festivities, games and more food :).
~Our super cute patriotic trio~
...waiting for the parade...

-the parade participants throw candy -that keeps the kidos' attention :)-

After the parade, a cousin with horses offered to give the girls their very own trot around the block -okay, down a couple streets and back. They were in heaven!

Lexi found several animals to love -here's just one...

They both thoroughly loved this kitty which I allowed for awhile then hurried them to wash their hands before I started having an allergic reaction.

Lexi with cousins Katie and Natalyn and their prize fans :).

Tuckered out at the fireworks in St. George. He's a sweet little reminder of why our liberty is so precious to us!
God bless the USA!

4 comments:

Mama Groke said...

daughter, thanks for the memories. I was just looking at some of our 4th pictures this morning. I hadn't seen these of yours. Love you, and hope all is well at the Groke house. Mom G

Debbie said...

Oh, I love their patriotic outfits. Super cute. Sounds like it was a really fun day. We didn't make it to the fireworks here. Our kids pooped out too early. :) Oh well.

Rondo Family said...

What a cute family you have:) Thanks for keeping us all updated:) Yesterday I cleaned out some of Trey's 6-9 month clothes (yeah I know I should have done that BEFORE Mom left, but I just didn't think about it). So, if you're down any time soon they're yours:)

Bonnie and Mark said...

Oh my goodness...how fun for the girls! Wish we could have been there to enjoy it with you. Glad it was a fun trip for you all...I can tell New Harmony will hold lots of precious memories.