
Some of you found our blog during it's construction phase (okay I'm still working on it)which meant you probably visited and said, "Huh???" as there was not a single post to be found. Sorry -sorry! As you all know it was a busy month, but now that I have a few moments to catch my breath, well, truthfully because I've oficially sent the invite to check us out, I'm finally trying to figure out how to make our first entry. Hope I can make this blog interesting for you -so many of yours are such an entertaining experience. Thought I'd initially sumarize our last month. Well, enjoy :D!
Alexis' dance recital at "The Festival of Trees" where they perform each year. Afterwards we enjoyed some fudge together and many of the trees -my favorite being...
this one :).
Christmas Eve I had the pleasure of reliving from my childhood. My parents flew up and were with us as well as Mark and we joined the Packard family in the area at J.D. and Tiffany's. We devoured a wonderful feast, sang Christmas songs, performed a nativity (Alexis was Mary and Micaela volunteered to be baby Jesus :D), did the cousin gift exchange (the girls each opened a gift from us -cozy robes) and Santa even dropped us a line. Once home we designated our hiding places and did a practice run to be ready for Santa in the morning. It was a true delight watching my children experience Christmas the way I did growing up and remembering the excitement.
7 comments:
I get the privilege of being the FIRST to comment on your blog??! Sweet! :) Well, it looks great Ang! I fully expect updates to be coming on a regular basis now. You can bet I will be checking often. :) Glad you had a great Christmas and I'm so jealous you had a bunch of snow AND Mom and Dad AND a visit from Santa! What fun, what fun. :) Love ya tons!
How exciting to see a post on your blog:) That's so great that your kids got to continue your family traditions. I'm trying to talk the Rondo's into doing the whole Santa thing. We'll see if it works out. I'm glad to hear that you had a good Christmas. We sure missed you guys. Can't wait to see you again:) xoxo
YIPPEE!!! so excited to check out your family updates. Please send me your email address at decalono@msn.com and I will make sure you are invited to our blog (if you haven't been already!!)
You are finally in the blogging world! Expect great things from you!
Groke- So my wife was wearing my University of portland sweatshirt at the U the other day and someone who went there stopped her. I thought it was you but it wasn't. Anyways hope all is well. I enjoy your blog. Keep in touch.
Tyler and Krista Hollingshaus
Hey Ang! Welcome to the blogging world. I am going to add you to my blog so I can keep tabs on you and your cute family! Our blog address is http://halfofadozeninca.blogspot.com
SOOOOOO lucky that you got a visit from Santa this year!! Emma was so sad that she "forgot" to hide and see him :)
welcome to the blogging world!
Post a Comment