CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Random Wierdness


Our Lexi bug has this relatively mild disorder. For example today at Costco while standing in line to order lunch Alexis took off to my left I assumed to look at the large poster adds for carpet and blinds. When I concluded we would have the hot dogs I glanced over to see what she was doing then to the shock of the lady behind me busted out laughing. I think it was the add for the blinds that had a woman model in the lower left corner looking off to the right. Lexi (still in her navy jumper school uniform) had positioned herself exactly in front of the model in exactly the same way with a contemplative look and her hand on her chin. I hollered, "Kid -you are random!" She sure does enjoy being silly! Sure wish I had my camera!

6 comments:

Annie said...

oh my goodness! What a cute story and hilarious picture of Lex. Miss you guys!

Debbie said...

Cute story! :) See?... you've already got the hang of the blogging stories. Love you and your cute, randomly weird girls. :)

Rondo Family said...

That sounds so much like Lexie. Never a dull moment around that girl:) How are you feeling? I can't wait for another boy to be added to the mix:)

Bonnie and Mark said...

Wahoo...what a fun blog! I miss that little girl and all her weirdness:-) Ohh the joy of children...enjoy every day with them.

AnnaMarie said...

Cute, cute! I love your family picture.

Wakan Family Blog said...

I see a lot of Steve in that child I'm afraid. Glad to see the blogger is up and running.