CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"Hair Cuts for the Lot!"

Name that movie!
We were all in need of a hair cut. I cut Steve's last week and finally (it's been over 6 months) got my own trimmed. Then I hesitated over what to do about the girls. I debated doing it myself a few days then finally decided that at least this time it was worth going to a salon. The girls were excited to get their hair cut -especially Lexi who had decided she wanted a short "do" like Mom's.
This place (called Cookie Cutters) specializes in children. They got to pick a movie to watch, sit in a way cool plane or car of their choice and after they were all done they got a balloon with a sucker and snowman cookie cutter attached. A very pleasant experience.
The end results... both look darling with much healthier tresses :).

5 comments:

Jenn said...

They both look beautiful!

Rondo Family said...

So cute. And I totally think it is worth paying to have it done. Way less stress for you. You just can't put a price on that:) And that place sounds like it is awesome! Good job mom (and how cute is it that Lexie wanted to look like her mommy:)

Debbie said...

Uh, the movie would be "Summer Magic". What's my prize??! :) And the girls look super cute! As much as I love Lexi's haircut... I ESPECIALLY love her dress/outfit! What cute girls you have!

Mama Groke said...

Oh, Angela, I had no idea your blog was up and running. I was one of those who has checked it a couple of times and found nothing. It was worth the wait. You go girl. My girls look cute, and you as always look beautiful. Hope you have a good week. I love you! Mom G

Bonnie and Mark said...

Lexi and Micaela...your new haircuts are beautiful...sounds like it was a way fun experience...Grandma got her hair cut this week too...but mine is much shorter:-) I'm glad you guys had a fun Valentine's Day and had fun making cookies with Mom. I'm way excited that I'll get to see you soon when baby Skylar's ready to come. Love you guys...tons!