
Here he is... our cute mini airman!
Steve's Dad was an Air Force pilot when he was born, so baby Steve was proudly given his own little matching flight suit. It was lovingly preserved all these years to be passed down to his son. We are truly grateful for our own time in the Air Force, and, thanks to a masterful Grandma Packard repair, hopefully this precious uniform will last another generation or so :).
Steve sure loves and admires his Dad and enjoys following in his footsteps. Skylar, you have tremendous examples before you on both sides of your family. There's no limit, little buddy, to the great things you can do too :).
Steve sure loves and admires his Dad and enjoys following in his footsteps. Skylar, you have tremendous examples before you on both sides of your family. There's no limit, little buddy, to the great things you can do too :).







5 comments:
Oh My Heavens. I absolutely ADORE these pictures. There's just something about a guy in uniform... :) What a doll. I'll call you soon. Miss ya tons!!
SO SO CUTE! He is growing up so fast. What an adorable little guy. See, I bet now Steve's happy he had his little boy:)Oh and this is Kristi:)
That is a treasure! I'm so glad that little uniform was preserved. It's an honor to know such wonderful people and to have examples of greatness to follow. I just got home last night from my grandpa Hartvigsen's funeral and it really was a ceremony of remembrance and celebration of a life will lived and a lesson for each of us to remember of how we should also live. He was a great man too.
Carrying on the tradition!!!
How cute is that little guy?!! I'm glad we were able to repair the flight suit...even if only for a picture moment. Those are great pics! I would love to see a side-by-side picture of Steve as a baby and Skylar.
Post a Comment